Overview of local programmes
Delivering impartial advice based on evidence and expertise
We advise on, design and develop energy and water-saving programmes. The team, based in Wales and England, can help you tackle increasing energy and water bills and reduce carbon emissions at a local level. Local delivery services include:
- Green Deal and Energy Company Obligation readiness which can help you to assess and structure finance packages for large-scale retrofit programmes to maximise the Green Deal and ECO potential.
- Home Analytics which can help you to deliver greater levels of – and more cost-effective – retrofit activity through accurate targeting of housing.
- Knowledge and strategy, which can inform fuel poverty and residential climate change activity and policy in Wales.
Fitting it all together
Local delivery clients
- Local government: City regions, improvement and efficiency partnerships and local authorities
- Third sector: Social enterprises and Registered Providers
- Utility companies: Energy and water
- Higher education: Institutes, colleges and universities
- Others sharing our goals and interests: Big Lottery Fund
- National government: Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), and Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG).