You are here
Home Energy Scotland
What is Home Energy Scotland?
Home Energy Scotland is a Scottish Government programme managed by Energy Saving Trust.
We are a network of local advice centres covering all of Scotland. Our expert advisors offer free, impartial advice on energy saving, renewable energy, sustainable transport, waste prevention and more.
How can Home Energy Scotland help?
Get in touch with us for free by calling our friendly advisors on 0808 808 2282 or request a call back. Home Energy Scotland advisors are available on the phone Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm, and on Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
We also have a translation service in nine different languages.
Home Energy We can help you save energy and money and make your home warmer. We can also do a free Home Energy Check over the phone to pin-point where you could save energy and money, and we may be able to arrange for an advisor to visit you at home
Renewables We can help you work out which renewables systems are right for you and your home and tell you about financial support and reputable installers
Travel We can help you save fuel whilst driving
Loans and support We can tell you if you’re eligible for financial support, benefits, and incentives. We can help you take control of your energy bills through finding discounted energy rates you might not be aware of.
What do our customers have to say?
Read our case studies and find out how we’ve helped people in Scotland to improve their energy efficiency and standard of living through Home Energy Scotland.
- Mrs S, Glasgow “The advisor was thorough, professional and informative.”
- Mr B, Perth “The advisor was pleasant, polite and knowledgeable.”
- Mr M, Pitlochry "The advisor was polite, courteous and well informed."
- Mrs F, Nairn "The advisor was friendly, patient, informative and helpful.”
- Mr M, Renfrewshire "The advisor couldn't be any more helpful and the communication throughout was superb.”