You are here
Grants and Loans
Looking for support to improve your home?
If you’re looking to find out what grants and loans you could benefit from call Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 for free, impartial, expert advice, or request a call back.
You can also use our Grants and Discounts Tool to find out what grants and loans may be available to you.
- Loans of up to £15,000 are available to owner occupiers who wish to install a variety of measures such as solid wall insulation, double glazing or a new boiler
- Struggling to heat your home? You may be eligible for help under the Home Energy Efficiency Programmes for Scotland. You may even qualify for free or subsidised measures under the Warmer Homes Scotland Scheme
- You could be eligible for support through the Energy Company Obligation (ECO)
- Installing renewables? There is a wide range of renewables support available to help you install or make money from renewable technology
- If you are a tenant, find out about the support available for tenants.
Looking for support to reduce your travel fuel costs?
- Loans of up to £35,000 are available to Scottish drivers to cover the cost of purchasing a new plug-in hybrid or pure electric vehicle
Looking for support to improve your business or organisation?
- If you’re an SME looking to reduce your carbon emissions, save money and increase your competitiveness, fixed rate loans of between £1,000 and £100,000 are available
- Looking to make your district heating project more affordable? Find out more about a low interest loan of up to £400,000
- Want to reduce the carbon impact and fuel costs of your organisation’s transport arrangements? Interest free loans up to £100,000 are available to help
- Owner or operator of hackney cabs? Loans up to £100,000 are available to replace your existing vehicle with a new, fuel efficient model
Looking for support for your social housing project or private sector rental property?
- Find out more about the support on offer for private sector landlords
- Find out more about the support on offer for social housing providers.
If you'd like to learn more about our complaints process, please download our Grants and Loans Administration Complaints Procedure document.
Energy Saving Trust Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference Number 716195).