Home Energy Scotland
What is Home Energy Scotland?
With a network of advice centres throughout Scotland, Home Energy Scotland’s expert advisors offer free, impartial advice to householders, community groups, private sector landlords, local authorities, housing associations and businesses.
Advice is offered on energy saving, renewable energy, sustainable transport, waste prevention and more.
You can get in touch with Home Energy Scotland for free by calling 0808 808 2282 or by requesting a call back.
Home Energy Scotland is a Scottish Government programme managed by Energy Saving Trust.
Why call Home Energy Scotland?
- Our advice is free, expert and impartial.
- We can give you practical, energy saving advice.
- We can carry out a Home Energy Check over the phone to pin-point where you could save energy and money.
- We may be able to arrange for an advisor to visit you at home.
- We can tell you if your are eligible for financial support, benefit, incentives or even discounted energy rates you might not be aware of.
- We can help you to save energy, carbon and money.
Feedback left by customers who have received advice from Home Energy Scotland
“The query was dealt with professionalism and expedience with added politeness.”
Mr T, Inverurie
“The person I talked to was knew what they were talking about and was easy to understand.”
Mr C, Bridge of Don
“The advisor was very kind, considerate and helpful.”
Mr K, Dundee
“The advisor I spoke to was the most polite, efficient impartial and well informed advisor anyone could wish for.”
Mr T, Jedburgh
“The Home Energy Scotland team provided me with a fast response, great advice and continued support.”
Mr W, Stonehaven
“The advisor was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and directed me to the correct person. Easy to chat to, friendly and gave me good advice to think about.”
Mrs B, Oban
Contact Home Energy Scotland
Call Home Energy Scotland’s free advice line on 0808 808 2282 or request a call back now.