Home Energy Scotland
What is Home Energy Scotland?
With a network of advice centres throughout Scotland, Home Energy Scotland’s expert advisors offer free, impartial advice to householders, community groups, private sector landlords, local authorities, housing associations and businesses.
Advice is offered on energy saving, renewable energy, sustainable transport, waste prevention and more.
You can get in touch with Home Energy Scotland for free by calling 0808 808 2282 or by requesting a call back.
Home Energy Scotland is a Scottish Government programme managed by Energy Saving Trust.
Why call Home Energy Scotland?
- Our advice is free, expert and impartial.
- We can give you practical, energy saving advice.
- We can carry out a Home Energy Check over the phone to pin-point where you could save energy and money.
- We may be able to arrange for an advisor to visit you at home.
- We can tell you if your are eligible for financial support, benefit, incentives or even discounted energy rates you might not be aware of.
- We can help you to save energy, carbon and money.
Feedback left by customers who have received advice from Home Energy Scotland
"The advisor was very helpful, polite and asked various questions to find the best solution for my query. I was very happy with the service and the outcome"
Miss C, Inverness.
"The advisor made helpful suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of until much later, or would not have known about otherwise."
Mr A, Aberchirder.
"The advisor answered my query in a nice manner so was very easy and clear to understand. Couldn't have been more helpful and made sure I didn't have any more questions."
Miss M, Scottish Borders.
"All information proved to be most accurate and I was very impressed with the person whom I spoke with at the Home Energy Scotland office."
Mr M, Glenrothes
"They do not represent a particular business so their advice is totally independent. I felt they provided a very good service."
Miss V, Edinburgh
Contact Home Energy Scotland
Call Home Energy Scotland’s free advice line on 0808 808 2282 or request a call back now.