Home Energy Scotland
What is Home Energy Scotland?
With a network of advice centres throughout Scotland, Home Energy Scotland’s expert advisors offer free, impartial advice to householders, community groups, private sector landlords, local authorities, housing associations and businesses.
Advice is offered on energy saving, renewable energy, sustainable transport, waste prevention and more.
You can get in touch with Home Energy Scotland for free by calling 0808 808 2282 or by requesting a call back.
Home Energy Scotland is a Scottish Government programme managed by Energy Saving Trust.
Why call Home Energy Scotland?
- Our advice is free, expert and impartial.
- We can give you practical, energy saving advice.
- We can carry out a Home Energy Check over the phone to pin-point where you could save energy and money.
- We may be able to arrange for an advisor to visit you at home.
- We can tell you if your are eligible for financial support, benefit, incentives or even discounted energy rates you might not be aware of.
- We can help you to save energy, carbon and money.
Feedback left by customers who have received advice from Home Energy Scotland
“The advisor was extremely helpful, and advised me of all energy efficiency options that could be available to me.”
Ms R, Clydebank
“The advisor was very knowledgeable, friendly and spoke in a way that I could understand.”
Mrs G, Lossiemouth
“Friendly, helpful, interested & cheerful. Keen to listen, find out about me and to give tailored advice.”
Ms S, Peterculter
“Very nice lady to talk to who took time to explain things and was genuinely interested giving the best advice.
Mr H, Thurso
“The advisor was so helpful, friendly, thorough and informative…..Very impressed.”
Mrs H, Drumnadrochit
Contact Home Energy Scotland
Call Home Energy Scotland’s free advice line on 0808 808 2282 or request a call back now.