Home Energy Scotland
What is Home Energy Scotland?
With a network of advice centres throughout Scotland, Home Energy Scotland’s expert advisors offer free, impartial advice to householders, community groups, private sector landlords, local authorities, housing associations and businesses.
Advice is offered on energy saving, renewable energy, sustainable transport, waste prevention and more.
You can get in touch with Home Energy Scotland for free by calling 0808 808 2282 or by requesting a call back.
Home Energy Scotland is a Scottish Government programme managed by Energy Saving Trust.
Why call Home Energy Scotland?
- Our advice is free, expert and impartial.
- We can give you practical, energy saving advice.
- We can carry out a Home Energy Check over the phone to pin-point where you could save energy and money.
- We may be able to arrange for an advisor to visit you at home.
- We can tell you if your are eligible for financial support, benefit, incentives or even discounted energy rates you might not be aware of.
- We can help you to save energy, carbon and money.
Feedback left by customers who have received advice from Home Energy Scotland
“The advisor gave us good and impartial advice on energy saving. This led us to be able to make an informed choice. I have recommended Home Energy Scotland to family and friends because they provide a very useful and impartial service. This allows you to access their expertise and assistance.”
Mr D, Kilsyth
“The advisor was helpful and very knowledgeable about the different services available. My experience was so good I have already told people about it.”
Mrs C, Orkney
“The advisor I spoke to was extremely helpful, polite, very good at listening and gave fantastic advice. Home Energy Scotland’s customer service is fantastic and they tried to find the best solution for my situation.”
Mrs F, Cupar
“The advice that was given was thorough and very useful. We would not have known what to do without it”
Mr E, Inverness
Contact Home Energy Scotland
Call Home Energy Scotland’s free advice line on 0808 808 2282 or request a call back now.