Energy Saving Trust endorses energy efficient products that have met industry agreed standards for energy performance.
As a leading and trusted organisation within the energy industry, we work with manufacturers, trade associations and stakeholders to agree performance criteria via industry-wide consultation.
Our Endorsed Product brandmark ‘stamp of approval’ is a trusted and visible way of demonstrating the energy performance of your product to potential customers. All of our endorsed products are featured on the EST Register for industry professionals and consumers to search for energy efficient products that will save them energy and money.
We currently offer the EST Endorsed Product brandmark for:
- chemical inhibitors
- limescale control devices and filters (in development)
- water softeners
What are the benefits of EST product endorsement?
- Greater visibility of products and potential for increased sales.
(EST Endorsed products are promoted to consumers and supply chain professionals via the EST Register, which is our online searchable product database. The EST Register is also promoted to a housing and construction professional audience via our regular news bulletin*)
- Customer assurance about the energy performance of products – using the EST Endorsed Product brandmark in your marketing communications demonstrates that products have been checked by a trusted and independent organisation.
- Competitive advantage by differentiating your products from others in the market.
- Potential for increased loyalty from customers as you demonstrate commitment to environmental awareness and sustainability.
*EST Register has over 6,700 monthly visitors; EST Register bulletin is circulated to an influential audience of housing, construction and supply chain professionals.
Anglian Home Improvements
Providing impartial endorsement for energy performance, the Energy Saving Trust were asked to consider Anglian windows for accreditation.